Frequently asked questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- What's the limit on free accounts?
- Free links will correctly split the traffic up to 500 sessions. After that all traffic will always be redirected to the first link.
- How do I track conversions?
- Each link has a unique UTM_ID code appended to the url. You can use any analytics platform (Like Google Analytics) to track conversions by filtering by the UTM_ID.
- Do you integrate with analytics platform?
- For PRO accounts we can sync with Google Analytics and generate a report for your links automatically
- How do I connect a custom domain?
- Simply add it in your account settings page and point a CNAME record to splitmat.me
- Where can I find my Google Analytics Property ID and Stream ID?
- Google is depreciating V3 of Google Analytics, also known as Universal Analytics.
This means that from next years no more data will be recorded and everyone is forced to switch.
We strongly recommend everyone to move to the new V4, or at least create a new V4 property and keep both active until you will be forced to switch.
At Splitmat we support only the new V4 of Google Analytics, this guarantees us access to all new and most recent features and all new updates.
In order to connect your Google Analytics account you will need two things, the property id and the stream id. You can find both values in your Google Analytics admin page